I believe that wedding photography is about more than just the pictures you receive –
It's about an experience.
From your first scroll through my website to your final picture printed, I want to ensure that you feel valued, heard, and at ease.
My heart for wedding photography flows from my love for people. Because I know that each and every couple is unique, making their weddings equally as unique, I also believe that each couple’s wedding photography experience should be catered specifically to their needs. I’ve designed three packages based on my most commonly booked services and products, but each package is fully customizable to fit your needs. Please use the contact form to start the conversation, and I’ll send you all the info you need!
the wedding collections - $2850 — $4500
- Starting at 5 hours of photography coverage (8 hour to full-day packages available)
- A beautiful online gallery containing your professionally edited, high-resolution pictures
- A download code and print release for your images + access to the print shop
- Engagement sessions available at a discounted rate
- Travel is included for weddings in Pensacola, Destin, 30A, and the surrounding areas, but no location is too far! Traveling and shooting in new places makes my creative heart thrive, so don't let distance keep you from reaching out! :)
Perfect for save the dates or wedding guest books, an engagement session gives you an opportunity to capture the beauty of that blink-and-you’ll-miss-it time as an engaged couple. It's completely normal to feel uncomfortable in front of the camera, but I'll coach you through the whole thing, so you’ll have nothing to worry about. All you have to do is focus on each other, and I'll take care of the rest! Engagement sessions are 45 minutes to 1 hour, and include 50-100 edited photos in an online gallery.
Weekday (Mon.-Fri.) sessions — $450
Weekend sessions — $650
Weekday engagement session with wedding guestbook — $650
Photo + video packages
I don't offer video within my collections, but I do work closely with Written In Film (my sister Tori and her husband Josh)! It's super fun to work as a family in the creative wedding industry, and we love serving our couples together! Check out their beautiful work and make sure to mention me if you reach out to them about your wedding -- they offer special deals for couples who book us together!